Campaign Finance

Per the Massachusetts Office of Campaign and Political Finance, candidates are required to complete Campaign Finance Reports before and after an election.  All paperwork is to be submitted in person or electronically to the Town Clerk’s Office.

Required Campaign Finance Reports:

Pre-Election, Post-Election & Year-End Reports - - > Form CPF M102 

Zero-Report (no activity) - - > Form CPF M109

Organization of a Political Party: If you plan to organize a Political Committee to support your candidacy, the committee must be registered with the Town Clerk’s Office before any activity commences.  Please file Form CPF M101 (Statement of Organization Candidate or Candidate’s Committee Municipal Form) prior to any activity.

Online Training: